It's not the heat....

Come here when it's -20 then we'll see who is funny!

I function better in cold temps. 40-50 is my comfort zone.

I've never been in anything under 30 degrees. Maybe 25 like, once.

I would DIE in the cold.

65-80 is good for me.

We drove down to Florida just after spring break one year when I was in high school. We went to the beach, I'm guessing it was low 70'sish outside, we were enjoying the weather, the lifeguard on the other hand was wearing a heavy coat!

Come here when it's -20 then we'll see who is funny!

I function better in cold temps. 40-50 is my comfort zone.

I've never been in anything under 30 degrees. Maybe 25 like, once.

I would DIE in the cold.

65-80 is good for me.

You have a standing invitation to visit me in January.

Winter BBQ is the best!
February:

$winterbbq.jpg
$wintersteak.jpg

Nope no law ;)
But... a few days later the snow all fell from the roof after a couple days of heavy snowsqualls and flattened the BBQ :(

$snowfall.jpg

I'm sorry that most of the US is hot right now but here in OK where it's usually just below hellish temps, it is a nice 74 degrees right now. Should be back in the 90's here by the weekend.

Enjoy it while it lasts! We trade weather on Sunday ;) I'm looking forward to it lol

Clouds are climbing!

$image-2148577931.jpg

Last edited:
Heat wave day 4

Headache day 3

I'm officially over it.

Confirmed tornado about 50mi south of us today so far, tomorrow is supposed to be very stormy as the front moves in.

If I complain about the cold this winter remind me of this, at least in the winter you can put another sweater on, there is only so much you can take off though!

Well this is the end of the heat wave and its going out with a bang.
Currently under thunderstorm warnings and a tornado watch, judging by radar it should hit within about an hour.

** battening down the hatches **

Most reactions

New Topics

Back