It's not the heat....

I think the up and down pattern is the worst. When I was overseas we hit massive extremes like that. Hot in the lowlands at times.. gear and metal on you helped cook.. but then when we'd gone into the upper elevations, around 10,000 to 12,000 feet ASL, we were in below zero fighting conditions.

I don't remember a happy middle ground. Lol

Now I'm spoiled to climate control.

It's cool and raining here today. :)

I'm glad you pointed that out to them. We are supposed to get a week of decent cooler temps.

What?!! People still live without AC?!!

IKR

Be careful!! I've heard tale tales about Eastern Canadians melting like bacon fat when the temp gets into the 105 to 108 degree range!!!! I know we all like bacon fat, but...

MMMMM, Bacon. Where?????

Yeah Ron.. I actually love the weather right now. Nice easy showers and the temperatures are awesome.

Nope, it should be just fine. I take out the back seat and put a plastic bag over my driver seat. It usually stays dry in there. I just haven't checked so far. I will in a little bit.

I managed to get sunburned on my last day of camp.

So yeah.

Day two, melt in full progress.

Day 3 of heat (worst day apparently) day 2 of headache, I'm officially less than amused.

Day 3 of heat (worst day apparently) day 2 of headache, I'm officially less than amused.

I have spent the last week in front of a fan. Not done a damn thing because as soon as a move it's instant sweat.

Some ole bull****.

Oh you yankees are all funny!

Ugh, I know right!?

We barbecued steak last night at about 9pm for dinner, I did extra for dinner tonight so I don't have to cook in the house.
The river is down about 2ft in 2 days, the air is THICK. Mr Rabbit rode his bike to work yesterday and even that didn't help!

Oh you yankees are all funny!

Come here when it's -20 then we'll see who is funny!

I function better in cold temps. 40-50 is my comfort zone.

Come here when it's -20 then we'll see who is funny!

I function better in cold temps. 40-50 is my comfort zone.

My dream place to live would be autumn year round.

Most reactions

Back