K kschalo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 79 Reaction score 16 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #1 Photographing rain is harder than it seems...We just had a sudden downpour so I grabbed the camera to see what I could come up with. IMG_4693e by jkschalo, on Flickr I wish my DOF had been greater. Any other tips?
Photographing rain is harder than it seems...We just had a sudden downpour so I grabbed the camera to see what I could come up with. IMG_4693e by jkschalo, on Flickr I wish my DOF had been greater. Any other tips?
BrickHouse No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 487 Location Iwakuni, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #2 That's awesome! Nicely done!
M MisterMiagi TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 25 Reaction score 4 Location Everywhere Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #3 I love water pictures, nicely shot. What settings was this shot at?
bc_steve Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 1,384 Reaction score 622 Location British Columbia, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #4 not sure if you need so much blurry foreground but it is nice!
otherprof93 34 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 19, 2011 Messages 5,833 Reaction score 7,597 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #5 Nice shot!
ZimPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 72 Reaction score 18 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #6 I like it. Good capture!
P pjaye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 2,906 Reaction score 1,469 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #7 Very nice.
BlackPoet TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2014 Messages 77 Reaction score 5 Location Vancouver, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2014 #8 Ya just a little too much blurry foreground but otherwise looks goods!
K kschalo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 79 Reaction score 16 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks everyone. I wish I could've gone back and increased my DOF but the downpour didn't last that long. I tried cropping it some to get rid of the foreground some but I didn't like it. If anyone wants to give the crop a go, please do.
Thanks everyone. I wish I could've gone back and increased my DOF but the downpour didn't last that long. I tried cropping it some to get rid of the foreground some but I didn't like it. If anyone wants to give the crop a go, please do.
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2014 #10 Nice simple shot. I love gentle images like this that tell a story