It's so clicky here

tmpadmin said:
<-- Breaking out the popcorn for the duel!

On one of my other forums, there is a popcorn eating emoticon, especially used for times like this...we should get the emote here!

LittleMan said:
Do y'all realize that everyone is spelling 'Clique' wrong? :lmao:

It's not 'Click' it's Clique' :p

...and for pointing that out, you're now out of the 'click'.....or were you ever in it? hmmmmmmmm

JonMikal said:
...and for pointing that out, you're now out of the 'click'.....or were you ever in it? hmmmmmmmm
I'm in my own 'Clique'.... it's not one anyone really wants to be in... trust me on that one. :wink:

You can't be in the *click* if you're going to waste time pointing out everyone's typos. That's one of the rules. We forgive each other those transgressions in the click. :mrgreen:

So scram. :lol:

terri said:
You can't be in the *click* if you're going to waste time pointing out everyone's typos. That's one of the rules. We forgive each other those transgressions in the click. :mrgreen:

So scram. :lol:

LOL, Chris, you always catch the short end, eh? :lmao:

I tried, I can't get the darn thing to post correctly..My forum has a bunch of great smilies, some gross ones too, LOL

LittleMan said:
That's a word down here... not sure what y'all use where you come from... :mrgreen:

By "down here" you mean; the backwards topsy turvy world of southern U.S. I suppose?

How do you feel about that exactly?

I am a shrink.

I feel like it's time for a sexy party?

JonMikal said:
LOL, Chris, you always catch the short end, eh? :lmao:
Yeah, that's alright... as long as I have my camera and some film I'm happy. :mrgreen:

smilie_hang6.gif

^^^
oh yeah... :mrgreen: and some popcorn... :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back