What's new

Its soft, but is it terrible?

Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
0
Location
Haverhill, Ma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i was NOT the official wedidng photog..
this was handheld at iso of 1600. i am biased as this is my grandfather dancing with my oldest cousin, giving her away and i was bawling my eyes out at the time. even though its soft would you still like it if you were the bride?
dawngrandpa.jpg
 
No not Terrible. Quite good actually. I like and even expect soft in Wedding photography. I was in a wedding a few years ago and requested that they get shots with a soft focus filter.
 
thanks for your comment
I had taken the photo wider, which included a nice stone fireplace to the left. But there was my aunt with her point and shoot taking up the space too. Had to cut her out.. the fireplace was nice, but she wasn't ;)

I do see what you mean about the squareness.

I have another few shots of them dancing. I liked this one because her hubby was in the background there with such an intesne look on his face.

Thanks for commenting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom