It's waaay better than fast food! It's Wendy's!

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone else think this is the most ridiculous oxymoronic (a word?) slogan ever?

Haha, yeah. I thought that today when I saw the ad!

(but I still love Wendy's)

I don't care for Wendy's because they serve Pepsi instead of Coke.

I don't care for Wendy's because they serve Pepsi instead of Coke.

Isn't annoying when you happen to go into a convenience store hoping for one brand and all they carry is the other?

Or you find a vending machine and you've been anticipating the wonderfulness of your favorite soft drink and it ends up being the other guy's brand?

So annoying...

I know that pain all to well, Ajay. I went to an all-Pepsi college. All Pepsi, all the time. It was my own personal hell.

That must have sucked.

I honestly don't drink many soft drinks any more. But every now and then I get a craving for a Vanilla Coke and I can never find them anywhere. :(

I honestly don't drink many soft drinks any more. But every now and then I get a craving for a Vanilla Coke and I can never find them anywhere. :(

:hug::

I'm sorry, dear. I'll make you one, if you want me to.

Aww, thanks. :)

(can you toss a little rum in there too?)

I actually mcuh prefer Pepsi over Coke! Well, more specifically diet Pepsi over Regualar Pepsi, Coke or any other variation. Although Wendy's miffed me when they stopped serving Orange crush, my true favorite :|

I know that pain all to well, Ajay. I went to an all-Pepsi college. All Pepsi, all the time. It was my own personal hell.

One mans Hell... another mans heaven... Funny thing is... it the complete opposite here... I'm not a fan of Coke and that's all they sell and Wendy's here in TX... Actually that's about they sell period here in TX.

I go to an all Pepsi college.

:er:

And uh....I live next door to a Sweetshop that has fountain soda and you can get all sorts of different flavors in them.

I've been drinking Vanilla Coke for YEEEAARS longer than they came out with it in the bottles...or cherry...or strawberry....or chocolate...or orange....or a whole bunch of others I've never tried.

Hmmm...the Wendy's I go to serves Coke. And not only Coke...but my favorite Coke Zero!!

I wonder if it depends on cost and availability in the area or if it's a personal choice of whoever owns or manages that particular location.

Man, it didn't take long for this thread to go off in its own direction.

I wonder if each Wendy's is a franchise that can serve whatever it wants.

I go to an all Pepsi college.

I guess I go to a Pepsi college (even though they serve both in the cafeteria). Hard to get around it when the Business School is named after a former Pepsi CEO and graduate. You get used to it! Besides, at work all they serve is Coke, so that's all I drink during the summers!

Most reactions

Back