It's what you do.

Almost looks like a camera obscura kind of thing going on in the car in the first one, although I know it's actually a reflection of the brick building (that's just where my mind went). Cool subject and photos.

Shooting this on film makes it even better. Nice catch.

When I see this I see job security. I can imagine that cat flying forward in an accident and boom, right into someones head, shattering and coming back for a second punch like Mike Tyson.

Kitsch (the dorky ceramic kitty!) meets gauche (a vinyl topped Grand Marquis with its crazy externally mounted spare tire)...

...'Murica!

OMG! Absolutely well-spotted, Leonore. Not too many photo ops as cool as that one these days...those auto crusher plants have been very hard on the remaining stock of Grand Marquis vinyl-toppers!

Nice catch!

Wait, that's not your car? :p

I had a few things to say about the cliche thread. Thought maybe there was not much a noob could find to shoot that wasn't cliche.

Thanks for giving an example L8.5! :)

I had a few things to say about the cliche thread. Thought maybe there was not much a noob could find to shoot that wasn't cliche.

Thanks for giving an example L8.5! :)

Aww, thanks :icon_hug:

(I like the nicknames you come up for me!)

When I see this I see job security. I can imagine that cat flying forward in an accident and boom, right into someones head, shattering and coming back for a second punch like Mike Tyson.

You must be a real hoot at parties.. lol

I am, I'm the guy that says hold my beer and watch this.

I used to be that guy. One to many ER visits later.. I eventually stopped.. lol

I'm trained to treat myself. :D

I used to be that guy. One to many ER visits later.. I eventually stopped.. lol

I'm trained to treat myself. :D

I'm also saying this around others like me so no worries.

I'm also saying this around others like me so no worries.

Sadly the guys I hung out with generally did a lot more harm than good in these types of situations. "Hey, that was pretty cool, bet you couldn't do that holding a glass full of kerosene while smoking a cigarette though..."

Lol

Most reactions

Back