spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and i want to be a paperback writer!

Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey

"ive been listening to the beatles for hours"

Are they in the walls? Or just scuttling around on the floor?
Your local hardware store should be able to provide something that will get rid of them.

I honestly can't think of anything worst than that, I'd want to glue my ears shut

i agree and when i say the beatles are very over rated people give me strange looks

i agree and when i say the beatles are very over rated people give me strange looks

....because youre making an ignorant statement.

thats is your opinion.

they were just a band like any band.

nothing special.

you cant knock people cause their opinion differs from yours

they were just a boy band like New Kids on the block, westlife and boyzone or any of the other rubbish chart music that the radio insists on playing day in day out.

Now the spice girls, B*witched and The all saints are a different story :lol:

thats is your opinion.

they were just a band like any band.

nothing special.

you cant knock people cause their opinion differs from yours

you dont understand then why they are held in such high regard. their influence on music in their time as well as after their time up to and including now is amazingly large. their compositions and albums are incredibly well done.

i dont care either way how you feel about the beatles, but to say their music is overrated is grossly ignorant.

as opposed to disliking the band, youre discounting everything they've done for music. and that's why the statement is ignorant.

ok

calm down

they really are not important enough to have a disscussion on them.

i think they are over rated, their music slightly boring and well thats it really.

over rated has beens

lol, im not worked up.

lol.

we have to agree to differ, i will have this same 'disscussion' with my beatle loving brother on christmas day i expect. ha ha

you beatle lovers are very passionate about ringo paul george and ............the other one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back