I've Bought a Lowepro Stealth 650, Good or Bad Choice?

crumpler look pretty funky but im not sure how practical they are

I'm lucky. All my camera gear can fit into my Lowepro bag!
Trouble is on the way though. All the compartments are full and I just ordered another lens! What to do when I leave the house? Which one to leave behind?
Maybe it's better to buy a bigger bag also...

Lowepro rules!

:lmao: My point and shoot fits in my pocket......

:thumbup: :greenpbl:

I need a bigger camera to fit a bigger bag. Dont I?

JohnMF said:
crumpler look pretty funky but im not sure how practical they are

I have a Crumpler (the "3 million dollar home" bag). It's a fantastic bag - very practical with lots of pockets to keep all my stuff (like spare batteries, filters, etc) and well-designed. It's very sturdy, and doesn't look like a typical camera bag.

I reckon that Lowepro bag sounds like a bargain though :)

Hocke said:
I'm lucky. All my camera gear can fit into my Lowepro bag!
Trouble is on the way though. All the compartments are full and I just ordered another lens! What to do when I leave the house? Which one to leave behind?
Maybe it's better to buy a bigger bag also...

Lowepro rules!

Ha! Just when you’ve thought you’ve spent enough money on photo gear, along comes another lens/body/accessory that you don’t have room for!

I have a Lowepro Photo Trekker Classic, which is a rather large backpack style bag. Is it large enough? Nope. I’m considering hiring a crew of Sherpas to help lug my gear around…

Lowepro Mini Trekker Classic user here.

It comfortably carries my 20D with 24-70 f2.8, 10-22mm wide angle, 70-200 f2.8, my Canon A85, spare batteries for both cameras, a Jessops 2x TC, remote shutter release and lens hoods for each of my f2.8 lenses. I also used to lug around a Canon 75-300 IS USM lens. and i don't even use all the pockets in it.
I know it's only 3 lenses but every one of them is a 77mm filter so they're all BIG..
I normally carry it over one shoulder but for longer walks i put it on properly and it it's really comfortable. It's amazing how heavy you can make it and still carry it in comfort without straining your back.

It's a great bag and if i ever replace it, it'll be another Lowepro.

Just one point. Dont get regrets for buying something you know will work for you.

Recently I purchased a fly fishing vest for my photography stuff as well as for fly fishing.

Hey, it works.

Yea it isn't a Lowepro or something else, but for my budget, you cant go wrong with $20.00 at Wal-Mart.

DocFrankenstein said:
Bags are even worse than tripods. Soon you'll have a closetful of them and none will match your needs exactly.

As I was reading this thread I was thinking to myself how I would like to have one of these bags...

then I look up at the shelf with the 3 tripods and 4 bags I have already (for 2 cameras).

Did I mention I am shopping for a new tripod as well? :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back