What's new

I've changed my miiiiiiiiiinnndd.....

PaulStat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
auck013je.jpg
 
Too late!

Lovely intense colour of the sky just in the right place. Interesting perspective. Very funny title :D.
 
There's just something about hanging on a rubberband that doesn't appeal to me! :mrgreen: Brave, brave people! Nice shot!
 
:lol: Great title. This is an image that should come with a sound track! Nice capture. :thumbup:
 
Terri ... "Take Me To The Other Side" comes to mind!

Nice shot ... made me dizzy looking at it ... then again, I'm terrified of heights!
 
anicole said:
Terri ... "Take Me To The Other Side" comes to mind!

Nice shot ... made me dizzy looking at it ... then again, I'm terrified of heights!
:lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom