I've commented on others, here's a couple of mine ...

Here's my take on #2 Vin. I'll delete it if I've violated your "NOT OK" rule..

vinny2.jpg

Nice job on the editing hannahrebekah, but i think that you sharpened way too much. The stuff on the field, i dnt know if it is grass or what, but it just looks weird and way too sharp

reznap, that looks great. How did you do that?

Nik Software's Viveza. Photoshop plugin. Lets you set a control point on a certain color, for a certain area... and adjust it however you want, contrast, hue, brightness..

I like it

Nice job on the editing hannahrebekah, but i think that you sharpened way too much. The stuff on the field, i dnt know if it is grass or what, but it just looks weird and way too sharp

Yeah, it looked great on my little screen, but not so good larger. That's why I don't do professional editing on this computer. :)

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to edit! I am not used to manipulating photos except for red eye and the program I bought can do a lot but I'm a real newbie to this stuff!

And for the "not OK to edit", I had to pick something when I registered and I really don't have a problem with constructive editing ... it'll help me grow in photography to see other people's views.

Most reactions

Back