ive just missed out on something very cool

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
I have just found this email tonight from this very cool australian website called Noise which showcases young Australian creative talent. A few months back they had a photogrpahy thing u could submit work to, which I did, but I submitted a day too late or something and my photo was denied. Anyway I just now found this in my inbox and I think I am too late AGAIN :cry: :cry:

"Hi Amanda,

Its ****** here from noise. We'd like to profile/showcase your website (http://shutterfly.diary-x.com) as part of our online E-works showcase and hopefully in print (with someone like internet.au magazine).

Let me know if you're ok with this by the COB Thursday 21 August and if so … can you send me answers to these questions by then too please?:

- Five words to describe your website:

- Why do you make webstuff anyway?

- I am inspired by:

- My tools are:

If I haven’t heard from you by then I’ll assume you’re not interested and I’ll find someone else. Hope to hear from you!"

I only just sent it off at 10.40 pm Thursday night. That COB means close of business right?

I want to die :guilty: :guilty:

girl :( *arghh* .... that so sucks!!! ... i'd be beating myself in the head ... maybe u can try to send them in anyway ... perhaps they havent found somebody yet ... i'd give it a shot :)

Go Manda!!!!!!

yes I emailed them straight away adn did as they asked, and then sent another please consider me email lol

it wont mean anyhting much, it just would ahve been pretty cool. its a site run by the Australian Art COuncil adn supported by our leading youth radio network so it would be pretty cool.

we'll see soon enough i guess
thanks dew :sillysmi:

I really hope they'll profile your site. You have a lot of great work there both in the photography and poetry.

On behalf of Team Sydney,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

In honour of you being selected, I present to you all the good smilies on the forum, and you be sure to let us know when its published :)

:D :) :eek: :shock: 8) :lol: :p :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: :albino: :bounce: :cheer: :flower: :Joker: :king: :pig: :queen: :afro: :salute: :sun: :thumbsup: :sillysmi: :green to: :love: :greenpbl: :blulsh2: :goodvibe: :heart: :camera: :crazy: :hug: :lmao: :LOL:

Great!!!!! .. i knew they would come to their senses :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back