JACKSON

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dw04H%GnS5OBK4379VeCZg_thumb_50bb_Fotor.jpg

JACKSON

Nothing quite like the hope we hold for a new puppy, nor o' the trust these wee creatures place in us.
Meet JACKSON, a nearly 3 month old British Labrador Retriever puppy from Double TT British Kennels in Sylvia, Kansas. JACKSON arrived home with his new owners Al and Deb in early December and I just started training with Al, Deb, and JACKSON this morning.

All of the work being conducted now is simple, motivational, and aimed at setting JACKSON up for success as he will continue moving toward more and more complex training concepts. In essence, JACKSON is learning how to learn and I am making certain that he loves every moment whilst keeping him highly motivated. JACKSON will be a highly focused trainee by the time better training weather arrives in the spring. In the meantime, JACKSON will be training both indoors and outside as well given suitable conditions for a young pup.

Great bloodlines, competent training, and a supportive home environment, JACKSON will thrive as he continues his journey toward becoming a great K9 companion dog.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER

Most reactions

Back