What's new

Jacqui - C&C if you'd like :-)

Amber_Cullen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just one. I'm doing a project, to take 100 portraits of Jacqui and her siblings, some are of them as a group or just alone, this is my FAV of all the pics I got of them so far... she's such a natural.

3536670760_a4b53f36f5.jpg
 
This is a really nice shot indeed, and I can easily see why it would be your favorite. Looks like a magazine ad. I love her expression too. Top notch in my book :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom