Jklersy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 122 Reaction score 0 Location I live in MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2008 #1 This could use some PP but I am not good with photoshop.
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2008 #2 Great composition, but it is overexposed and washed out. You might be able to improve it in photoshop. Did you take this at mid-day?
Great composition, but it is overexposed and washed out. You might be able to improve it in photoshop. Did you take this at mid-day?
Jklersy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 122 Reaction score 0 Location I live in MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yeah, we were at the local free zoo with my (at the time) six month old son. I just purchased my camera and was only shooting on P mode so this is what i got. I cant wait until next summer to go and get this shot again!
yeah, we were at the local free zoo with my (at the time) six month old son. I just purchased my camera and was only shooting on P mode so this is what i got. I cant wait until next summer to go and get this shot again!
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2008 #4 nice setting it would be better if you edit it