Japanese Tea House in HDR

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got these yesterday at the Japanese Garden in a local park. Taken with Pentax K100D and Pentax-F 35-70mm. HDR with Photomatix Basic.

IMGP4779_hdr.jpg

IMGP4776_hdr.jpg

Beautiful! I love the twisted tree with the red leaves in that first shot. And the pics don't look so 'obviously HDR', as some do.

These pictures are very beautiful, i really like the colours. I just find the blurred area at the bottom of the 2nd photo is a little distracting, that's just me. :)

These pictures are very beautiful, i really like the colours. I just find the blurred area at the bottom of the 2nd photo is a little distracting, that's just me. :)

Thanks for your comments.

I didn't notice the blurred area caused by a tree branch in the lower left corner when I took the shot. To get this image, I placed the camera on a gatepost to keep the camera steady while I was taking the 3 shots used to create the HDR. Because of the location of the gate post, I could not look through the viewfinder to see the full image before taking the 3 shots.

Ugh! Beautiful! Great colors, love the Japanese style.

Nice! I went there too not too long a go. Do you have any pics of the semi circle bridge?

Most reactions

Back