Jasmine :) *soft NSFW warning*

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken earlier in the year at a car show in Sydney.

Tackle: EOS 350D, 580ex, a bit of luck and some smooth talking. :lol:

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

Hope I haven't given any of the older male members here a heart attack. :mrgreen:

The old sayin goes... Sometimes less is more. I think if she wasn't so "well endowed" up top and wasn't forcing them up into her face, the shots would have come off a lot better.

The color shots don't say as much as the B&W. I'd almost say that color ruins this girl's apeal.

The tire and cane shot is probably the best in my opinion. It shows her off as a whole. I'm not a big fan of "sluts and cars". Call me old fashion, but that shot is pushing it for me. Its right there for me as far as tastefull. Its properly setup, good contrast, keeps you right and center. Not to busy, just overall a very good shot/pose.

1st shot would have been just as good if not better if her chest wasn't about to jump out of her ****. The cuff links really make the shot. Its a rather good shot.

Don't get me wrong there all good but the two I mentioned are better for the reasons posted.

-JD-

#3 is the best of the set! Great shot maybe slightly underexposed since the black car blends into the background.

The old sayin goes... Sometimes less is more. I think if she wasn't so "well endowed" up top and wasn't forcing them up into her face, the shots would have come off a lot better.

The color shots don't say as much as the B&W. I'd almost say that color ruins this girl's apeal.

The tire and cane shot is probably the best in my opinion. It shows her off as a whole. I'm not a big fan of "sluts and cars". Call me old fashion, but that shot is pushing it for me. Its right there for me as far as tastefull. Its properly setup, good contrast, keeps you right and center. Not to busy, just overall a very good shot/pose.

1st shot would have been just as good if not better if her chest wasn't about to jump out of her ****. The cuff links really make the shot. Its a rather good shot.

Don't get me wrong there all good but the two I mentioned are better for the reasons posted.

-JD-
girls on cars goes back to the dawn of industrialism, so i'd hardly call you old fashioned, more like close-minded.

That said, the shots are super contrasty-which i don't know if that's just the way you're presenting them or did the camera capture them like that?

I do like shots 1 & 5 the best. i think with her 'vintage wardrobe' they are the ones best capturing the mood. I love the dirty/grainyness in each one-still helps set the era. I just dont' like how in #1 the dash consumes her hand-it's just a black void ther and since it's so close to that bright DVD screen/white cuff, it almost makes it like she doesn't have a hand there! Its a bit annoying that the lights adjacent to her face are the brightest point. had you moved a few inches to the right her hair would have a really neat flare through it, and her body/skin would have more attention.

#2: probably your best exposure, it's semi interesting. maybe a little dodge and burn to add contrast in her skintone b/c she looks like a white blanket from the bust–up.

shot 3: i like the seperation in the elements, i love the tones on teh back wall, but her shoes disappear in a black void

shot 5; once again, the darks are just so dark they seem devoid of existance, she's also so low and to the left that i feel she's going to slide out of the pic. Left of center is just fine, but not to the point that she seems like a girl who intruded on your pic of cars.

Most reactions

Back