What's new

Jason Plato

neogfx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't been here for a while. Been VERY busy.
I have been doing theatre shoots and all sorts.
Went to warch the BTCC at Brands Hatch on saturday, got some great pics but haven't finished editing them yet. Anyway, this is the only one I've had a play with and REALLY like what I did to it.
Not sure if it should be in here or Photojournalism gallery, any chance of a sports gallery?
Anyway, please comment, your thoughts and ideas are greatly appreciated.

card138vj6.jpg
 
Bump
 
Anybody?
 
I like it. With the spray of water coming out the back you get a good sense of speed. The only thing that might have made it better was if it wasn't centered in the frame. All in all nice shot, and I like the coloring. :)
 
Thanks very much for the comment. :D
 
Yeah its cool but with the car in the center it takes away from the shot a bit. The selective color on automotive shots I think looks great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom