Jello TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2006 #1 This is my 1 1/2 yr old Blue and Gold Macaw..I'm holding her. This was taken with our new 85mm 1.8 f/usm lens we just got a few minutes ago. Hope you like it. macawlvr was behind the camera!
This is my 1 1/2 yr old Blue and Gold Macaw..I'm holding her. This was taken with our new 85mm 1.8 f/usm lens we just got a few minutes ago. Hope you like it. macawlvr was behind the camera!
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 2, 2006 #2 Great bokeh with that lens!
nitefly TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 988 Reaction score 4 Location Birmingham, UK Mar 2, 2006 #3 Great photo! If thats you, you remind me of my grandad (no offence lol, my grandad is 40 / 50.. You just have the same facial features)
Great photo! If thats you, you remind me of my grandad (no offence lol, my grandad is 40 / 50.. You just have the same facial features)
Jello TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you for the comments and yes I'll be 42 this April.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Mar 2, 2006 #5 Great shot ! Love the DOF. Enjoy that new lens bud. I love the bird's expression, looks like he's smiling.
Great shot ! Love the DOF. Enjoy that new lens bud. I love the bird's expression, looks like he's smiling.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 2, 2006 #6 MommyOf4Boys said: Great bokeh with that lens! Click to expand... for some reason, i hate that word, but she's right love the colors too! where do you guys live that you can run around in t-shirts this time of year?
MommyOf4Boys said: Great bokeh with that lens! Click to expand... for some reason, i hate that word, but she's right love the colors too! where do you guys live that you can run around in t-shirts this time of year?
Jello TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 O you did'nt get to see the shorts I had on either! BTW I live near Pensacola Florida and it was 82 deg f. Thanks for the nice comments, and jello was smiling, she loves it when her daddy plays with her.
O you did'nt get to see the shorts I had on either! BTW I live near Pensacola Florida and it was 82 deg f. Thanks for the nice comments, and jello was smiling, she loves it when her daddy plays with her.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #8 Great shot. Love that bird. 82 degrees??? Can ya send some of that up here? Canada is frozen from one side to the other
Great shot. Love that bird. 82 degrees??? Can ya send some of that up here? Canada is frozen from one side to the other