What's new

Jeroen's recent photos

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't posted much lately. So here's a bunch of recent shots to catch up.

1 Can't remember if I posted this already here.

20080427175933_img_7853.jpg


2 My neighbour's daughter getting a henna tattoo on Queen's Day.

20080430190019_img_7868.jpg


3 Doggie on Queen's Day.

20080430190046_img_7875.jpg


4 More doggies on Queen's Day.

20080430190108_img_7896.jpg


5 Sponge Bobs!

20080430190133_img_7899.jpg


6 Flour mill "De Zandhaas" in Santpoort. Not so far from where I grew up.

20080503101356_img_7928.jpg


7 Inside the mill.

20080503101430_img_7912.jpg


8 Brederode Castle.

20080503101500_img_7982.jpg
 
Love the last one.

I HATE SPONGEBOB!!!

Nice photos...too tired to say a lot, sorry...
 
What's wrong with Sponge Bob?

Anyway, today's nr 9.

20080510203650_img_8027.jpg
 
No, that's a brittish shorthair. Russian blue are thinner, have a pointier nose, bigger ears and green eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom