Jesus Christ!.........

wow thanks for all the comments people..... glad to see more people lookin at the darker stuff..... all comments are appreciated:)

awesome series, gotta agree that first one is just... wow. :thumbup:

Wow. Absolutely amazing shots. Powerful.

Is there any chance that I could get a copy for personal use on my desktop? Or is that something that we dont like to ask others? If not its fine. I could understand why it would not be a good idea to ask others for their work.

EDIT: And yes I know they are right there but I was wondering both if there was a bigger version and if I could use those images for my desktop?

Soul Rebel said:
Wow. Absolutely amazing shots. Powerful.

Is there any chance that I could get a copy for personal use on my desktop? Or is that something that we dont like to ask others? If not its fine. I could understand why it would not be a good idea to ask others for their work.

EDIT: And yes I know they are right there but I was wondering both if there was a bigger version and if I could use those images for my desktop?

No bigger version i'm affraid. I edited these and saved as jpeg for forum use, but you are welcome to use them for your desktop... if you need one of them bigger you could just resize it in ps.

Thanks.

On a black background they are absolutely stunning. I still cant get over how amazing these shots are. Even if they werent taken specifically for that reason. Heck, im not sure I like them because of the religious factor. Its just a poweful image.

I'm not that religious either... the crucifix is a powerful image despite your religion IMO.... thanks for the compliment :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back