Jewel In The Rough

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
misfalls2avy8.jpg

misfalls2bmx8.jpg

this is good stuff, the second reminds me of the ansel adams print me and daniel (thebeginning) dug out saterday, i love how the shadows all fall to black here, i just wish the moss could be a little brighter. all in all its great!

That second shot here is absolute "killer" ... water and light both seem to fall into your frame from above. I just love this effect!

I like the second one alot.

Thanks guys :)

the second one is very special ... and the colours are ... full and round, but not oversaturated .. if you know what i mean

Are you following me? These are great, way better than the first. I won't post mine they look bad compared to yours. I posted a couple from this weekend, check them out and let me know what you think. Talk to you soon

rebelnotarget said:
Are you following me? These are great, way better than the first. I won't post mine they look bad compared to yours. I posted a couple from this weekend, check them out and let me know what you think. Talk to you soon

lol, I might be following you, but then again you could be following me. It is all relative you see.

You should post your waterfall shots, the water should look completely different where you took yours hand held and I used a tripod with a slow shutter speed. It would be interesting to compare.

I'm glad you like these.

great shots pursuer... i also prefer the comp of the second one. you got a perfect effect on the water... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back