J jimiismydaddy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 252 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #1
Jeremy Z No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 32 Location Chicago burbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2007 #2 Very well done. I'd be proud to call that one my own.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #3 This is GOOD! (Where were all the school children and other tourists?)
J jimiismydaddy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 252 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I got lucky, they were all on the side I was on. And I was there at like 3 o clock during the day lol.
I got lucky, they were all on the side I was on. And I was there at like 3 o clock during the day lol.
Jeremy Z No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 32 Location Chicago burbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2007 #5 Now that I look at it again, there is one big problem with that photo. If you don't print in 4x5 size, you're going to lose something important when you crop to a 2x3 size.
Now that I look at it again, there is one big problem with that photo. If you don't print in 4x5 size, you're going to lose something important when you crop to a 2x3 size.
J jimiismydaddy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 252 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I'll probably never print it lol. But maybe im going crazy, but isnt it 4x6?
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 #7 Very good! :thumbup:
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 #8 Nice shot!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 28, 2007 #9 just print the whole thing 20% bigger and crop top and bottom, OR live with some white space. no big deal....
just print the whole thing 20% bigger and crop top and bottom, OR live with some white space. no big deal....