job interview

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Tomorow I have a job interview for a Walmart portrait studio. Maybe not the most prestigious start, but I need a job for the summer and it would be great to get to do something photography related. I hope it goes well :)

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sounds like a win/win deal. Hope it goes well :thumbsup:

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ooooh I hope you get it! Ya never know who you'll meet doing that job! you might meet some hot shot photographer and he'll go oooh I need an assistant right in front of you and you can jump up and down and say oooooh ME ME ME!!!

hehehe. Good Luck!

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
omeletteman said:
Tomorow I have a job interview for a Walmart portrait studio. Maybe not the most prestigious start, but I need a job for the summer and it would be great to get to do something photography related. I hope it goes well :)

I had a very good chance of getting a job there. But guess what? I put off going in and applying and they hired somebody else:(

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Soul Rebel said:
I had a very good chance of getting a job there. But guess what? I put off going in and applying and they hired somebody else:(

you should use that experience and turn it into a positive to motivate yourself more next time.

If you never try, you will only get what you expect - nothing

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
i just saw they are hiring at the wall mart next to my appartment, ive done the retail thing for too many years, i wouldnt even consider going back unless i didnt have a job.

OP
omeletteman

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I just got back from the interview, I'd say it went pretty well, but who knows with these types of things.

Most reactions

New Topics