Joe's secret life as a male model revealed!

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not many people know this, but Joe (clarinetjwd) has done extensive modeling for numerous companies, the most notable being Nikon. If you don't believe me, check these out. The pictures speak for themselves...

bootylicious.jpg

bootylicious2.jpg

bootylicious3.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I hope you didn't think you could sabotage my reputation without expecting me to answer in kind, Joe... there's more where this came from, so watch yourself! Let the war begin!

hahah those are funny :D:D and Joe is a handsome guy :)
lol.. :D:D:D

*sigh* When I post funny pictures of Joe he gets complimented on being handsome. When he posts funny pictures of me I get compared to Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. Go figure. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:hug:: Awwww, Scott! :hug::

I did think your funny pics show a handsome guy, too (just like these do, mind, but hey! what on earth happened to his trousers in the first?!?!?!?!?!?), and since I am totally unaware of the show mentioned here, I could not even THINK of comparing you to this Lloyd-figure from - what was it called again? - "Dumb and Dumber"!!!

:lol: Great work Scott!!! Glad you finally posted them :lol:

The first picture brings to mind the song "I like big butts" :lol:

I'm with the other ladies though...Joe's is a handsome guy :) Number 3 could be a wallpaper.... :lol: Only kidding!!!

Most reactions

Back