How to send a polite "EFF YOU" to someone who you would think would know better...

Sending a polite FU is quite easy. Just remember, Caligraphy and some of that heavy bond manilla paper, your all set. Make sure to put some extra flourish on the F. People really appreciate it when you go that extra mile.

Funny thing about people, they have this really awful tendancy to assume that everyone else thinks just like they do - I have little doubt that this "broad" probably would have jumped at the opportunity to be asked to shoot at any event even if it was for free. As a result naturally she just assumes that everyone else would as well.

You're 100% right... but it still irritates me. :lol:

Well then perhaps a less polite version of the FU. Have you considered parking a jeep on her face? While not as traditional as some other forms of RSVP, it sure is a lot easier that learning Caligraphy. just saying :)

That depends... would it be automatic or manual transmission?

Wow! Emily, that was a PERFECTLY composed, VERY PROFESSIONAL response that you can be very proud of.

I'm kinda glad you didn't spice it up, even though you probably thought about it.

Hahaha, THANK you. :sillysmi: :lol:

My compromise to spicing it up was... sending a polite response... and then coming here to let out the irritation I had to withhold from said response. :lmao:

Quick get her some chocolate and a back rub!

Chocolate's good with beer. Really! Best of both worlds.

You're 100% right... but it still irritates me. :lol:

Well then perhaps a less polite version of the FU. Have you considered parking a jeep on her face? While not as traditional as some other forms of RSVP, it sure is a lot easier that learning Caligraphy. just saying :)

Well really it depends on how much of a purist you are - now according to Emily Post you really are supposed to be using a manual transmission, since using an automatic really displays to the person in question that you didn't care enough to actually change gears yourself and just let a machine do it for you. However as Dear Abby so wisely pointed out in her column on the subject the person who's face just got parked on rarely if ever seems to care about what is really a fairly esoteric detail, so really an automatic is fine as long as the color of the jeep used doesn't clash with her drapes.

Well really it depends on how much of a purist you are - now according to Emily Post you really are supposed to be using a manual transmission, since using an automatic really displays to the person in question that you didn't care enough to actually change gears yourself and just let a machine do it for you. However as Dear Abby so wisely pointed out in her column on the subject the person who's face just got parked on rarely if ever seems to care about what is really a fairly esoteric detail, so really an automatic is fine as long as the color of the jeep used doesn't clash with her drapes.

Well then... JEEP IT IS! :biglaugh:

Hey hey hey now. You know that venting is not allowed here. The last person that vented well................ :biglaugh:

This could be cause for a new forum sub-section; called "The Vent".

Since I know you are PMSing, "Yeah damnit, F that F'n heffa and her runway!"

Hey hey hey now. You know that venting is not allowed here. The last person that vented well................ :biglaugh:

HAHAHAHA. Thanks for sympathizing. :hug:: :sexywink:

Ok, well just pointing out, lightsaber beats vent, but PMS beats lightsaber. When they were talking smack about that little Deathstar deal being the ultimate power in the universe.. well, obviously none of those guys were ever married. Lol.

I always liked the idea of sending a photo of the FUee (if available) with the eyes burned out - kind of voodoo-ish.

Great, I just love listening to women bitching about whatever the most recent minor inconvenience in their lives was just because it's jam week.

Most reactions

Back