Eightball Walker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location MA Jan 9, 2006 #1 I thought it would be a sweet shot, what do you think?
3 303villain TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2005 Messages 270 Reaction score 0 Location Aurora, CO Jan 9, 2006 #2 johnny cash is the best!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 9, 2006 #3 the man in black. convert this to b&w and it's a winner!
Eightball Walker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location MA Jan 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 You guys sure do reply fast...
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 9, 2006 #6 I love Johnny Cash, therefor I love this photo!! LOL
hoosier40000 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Location somewhere between here and there.. Jan 10, 2006 #7 great picture for an amazing artist!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 10, 2006 #8 Yep - that works really well, you could well imagine him driving something like that! Rob
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Jan 10, 2006 #9 I like the coloured version.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 10, 2006 Banned #10 might i add, dude is native arkansan.... we started the black phase before anyone else..!!! love it in black and white..... cool shot!!
might i add, dude is native arkansan.... we started the black phase before anyone else..!!! love it in black and white..... cool shot!!
Eightball Walker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location MA Jan 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks, I thought the color shot worked well with the burned older look to it, but I can definitly appreciate both, B&W one is my new wallpaper, thanks for all the comments again!
Thanks, I thought the color shot worked well with the burned older look to it, but I can definitly appreciate both, B&W one is my new wallpaper, thanks for all the comments again!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2006 #12 Yeah...the black and white rocks.