What's new

Jones Hall in HDR

Olympus8MP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
416
Reaction score
0
Location
Youngstown, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to give HDR a serious try (for the first time) today. This is Jones Hall at my school, Youngstown State University:

p121880670-4.jpg


Did it come out alright for a first attempt?
 
its pretty good, it doesnt look fake like a lot of HDR attempts, it might look better in B&W though, because there really isnt much color to start with
 
Oh yes! You are on the way! Clearly so.
I like the muted colours, but would be interesting to see a b&w version for comparison. There clearly is something there......!
 
I am so jealous:-P I have so many Bracketed exposures on my hard drive that I have tried HDR with and it just doesnt work for me.I love your work here though.Mabye I can figure it out one day to.
 
Bracketed shots alone are not enough. The camera must really be tripod mounted so the images are all taken from exactly the same position.

I find this too dark and uninteresting however with the right subject it may look better.
 
Thats a very good first attempt, mine turn un-natural looking too quick.

Top of the building might be a bit too dark,
I like the slight color it has though, makes the window have more, personality to it.

~John
 
Thanks all! I'll have to try some more HDRs of that area. I didn't get any time that day to do any more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom