you do the math :mrgreen:

59589610-M.jpg

59589613-M.jpg

59589616-M.jpg

59589634-M.jpg

59589637-M.jpg

all gone :)

59589639-M.jpg

So, if I'm doing my family relations right....it's not just their nephew...but your Grandson?! :shock: He's adorable!

Alison said:
So, if I'm doing my family relations right....it's not just their nephew...but your Grandson?! :shock: He's adorable!

JonMikal has a grandson?! :hertz:

This is Jonathan's son! Beautiful child, isn't he? :D (Jonathan, if you remember, just went into the navy - I know how hard it is to keep up with all of JM's clones! :mrgreen: :lmao: )

What is confusing is that he has a son named Jonathan and a son named John :mrgreen: How old is he? I think he looks a lot like his uncles :D

Alison said:
What is confusing is that he has a son named Jonathan and a son named John :mrgreen: How old is he? I think he looks a lot like his uncles :D

:lmao: Cameron is 3 years old. He's 3 months older than Joseph. JM was able to visit with Jonathan, Cameron and the rest of the family some last weekend!

.... about the name, all of JM's boys have his name in there somewhere! :lol: - not his idea but...

Oh, and the candy is one of those "fruit by the foot" candies.

WOW! He really does favor Joseph! Strong gene pool !

He looks big for a three year old ...

a few more from my visit last weekend. Jonathan returned from school in Texas and will heading to King Bay, GA this sat. :(

i don't recall taking any of these pics but the first. Bryan, scoob and Jackie had my camera all weekend.

scoob, Jackie, and my oldest, Bryan

59589419-M.jpg

Jonathan

59589998-M-1.jpg

scoob hung up in a "kids" slide :lmao:

59589841-M.jpg

Jackie

59589819-M.jpg

Cameron and me

59589891-M.jpg

Jackie nursing a boo-boo from football (Jonathan in BG)

59590005-M.jpg

Bryan

59590010-M.jpg

the tatoos these guys have to have :confused:

59589782-M.jpg

someone got artsy

59589857-M.jpg

59589928-M.jpg

These are fantastic. A great glimpse into your life and family. I'm glad Jonathan is home for at least a little bit and that you got to see him! I've always wanted a big family....these pictures make me desire that even more!

Alison said:
These are fantastic. A great glimpse into your life and family. I'm glad Jonathan is home for at least a little bit and that you got to see him! I've always wanted a big family....these pictures make me desire that even more!

Your off to a good start! :lol: Just three more to go and you've caught up with JM! :mrgreen:

:lol: great family shots jm. really enjoyable series :thumbup:

Very nice photos. I like all of them.
Your sons (the uncles) and their nephew are very alike!
How interesting ... you have one son younger than your grandson.
Cool.
(I know of another family here in our village where it is the same).
Your son Bryan looks extremely handsome :drool:

LaFoto said:
Very nice photos. I like all of them.
Your sons (the uncles) and their nephew are very alike!
How interesting ... you have one son younger than your grandson.
Cool.
(I know of another family here in our village where it is the same).
Your son Bryan looks extremely handsome :drool:

Actually two sons are younger. Joseph is 3 months younger and John is 1 year younger.

¡Qué cool! :D
Bryan is still a sight :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back