What's new

Julie, half submerged, with flowing cloth

Since you took 250 words to tell me you were ignoring me, I can't imagine what you'll write now.

Thanks for the well thought out, comprehensive critique. Unlike your first statement, I now have an idea of what you were seeing that you didn't like.
 
To add something simple to the other great critiques... the first feeling that came to me when I saw this picture was that she was being swallowed up. The photo has a very forced and claustrophobic feel to it.
 
To add something simple to the other great critiques... the first feeling that came to me when I saw this picture was that she was being swallowed up. The photo has a very forced and claustrophobic feel to it.

Exactly how I felt.

The photo feels really cramped, like you were trying to mash a lot of "stuff" into a small space.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom