Junk Cars (restorable)

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these cars each time I drove past...moving. There was no place to get off this narrow twisty little road, so I tried and tried until I got this picture.

ClaytonGA065PitC2BCGamResz.jpg

That PU back there looks like it might be worth restoring, but the rust levels make me wary as to the frame of it, That is the determining factor.

I understand you where confined on this shot, I might go back with a wide angle lens or mabee walk down and get some wider shots, Get more of the cars into the frame. As it stands it looks like a snap shot with the partial cars that resulted from the confinement you stated.

I actually like it that way. It means that the viewer can make up their own mind about what's on the left and right. More cars? Just trees?
Sometimes less is more..and I think this shot actually works despite his inconvenient position.

I actually like it that way. It means that the viewer can make up their own mind about what's on the left and right. More cars? Just trees?
Sometimes less is more..and I think this shot actually works despite his inconvenient position.

I see your point, Comming from experiance in restorations that PU is really the only one that would be worth it. The access vehiles along with the trees give an accurate represntation of how forgotten that truck is seeing as the two infront come from two diffrent eras of automotive style. Their incompleteness draws the attention to the pick up rather nicely now that I look at it again.

The photo I was working with was wider than what I posted. The entire front of the Caddy was present, the Honda to the rear wheels. Since these were cars of almost no special interest, I minimized them to make the Plymouth 4 dr sedan the real subject.

The photo I was working with was wider than what I posted. The entire front of the Caddy was present, the Honda to the rear wheels. Since these were cars of almost no special interest, I minimized them to make the Plymouth 4 dr sedan the real subject.

Holy sht I need a new moniter, I did not see any of the side of the plymouth, from where I was sitting it looked like an old powerwagon. I won't make that mistake again.

Looks like the unabomber's shack!

The honda kinda ruins it for me, but the light and detail are nice.

-Shea

Most reactions

New Topics

Back