just a couple from this month...

Jwestmorelandphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd introduce myself, and some of the work i've done this month. Mini Sessions, and Senior sessions, to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Don't normally do a ton of 'portraits', and lately haven't had much time for anything, with new baby, so i hope i'm not too rusty.
Well, here goes!
$JWP_6107.jpg

$JWP_6779.jpg

No, not really. A lot of the agencies use these online. They like the vertical/horizontal combo. i just got into the habit of doing it this way, during the past 6 months or so. Is that what you were referring to?

Very nice lighting IMO. That is a wonderful idea doing it to raise money for those causes. I'm doing shots for free now, I think I'll make that my next step! Congrats on the baby, I have an 8 month old:)

No, not really. A lot of the agencies use these online. They like the vertical/horizontal combo. i just got into the habit of doing it this way, during the past 6 months or so. Is that what you were referring to?
It was. :thumbup:

these are cute! I would probably warm them up a little, they seem cool, especially the first one.

Yes, i noticed that too... i liked it here , seems green and fresh, so i left it, but it's my white balance, too. I think the custom white balance card is aging, because all of my current white balances are just a tad cool.

Allison, I ended up raising about $3800, half of which was from shoots such as these. I charged a SUPER cheap price and offered 10 images on disc for the children shoots, for $100... can you believe, at that price, i only booked 3??? I also advertised that all of my session fees from august would go directly towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, so that's the rest. Otherwise, we learned really quickly that having a swimathon with children doing the pledge collecting is the BEST way to earn money for a fundraiser!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back