Just A Couple

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope this is the right, it certainly seems it..

Anyhoo, just a couple pictures taken with my current camera. Photoshop is the best thing that ever happened to it, as even 5 minutes' work on levels and size makes a picture go from "god-awful" to "meh".

All in good time....

This is a building seen along the Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX
Going_Up_____by_RhaegarTheTerrible.jpg

Just though this was a neat perspective shot...the Alamo Fort in San Antonio
Hallway_of_Legend_by_RhaegarTheTerrible.jpg

Southwark Cathedral in London, England
Southwark_Cathedral_by_RhaegarTheTerrible.jpg

Taken on the train from Montreal to Toronto, this is somewhere in southwest Quebec
On_the_train__Grey_by_RhaegarTheTerrible.jpg

So as you can tell, the quality and size is lacking for them (though I did size them down to make them crisper), and it was actually impossible to change focus, shutter speeds, zoom, etc, so all those are done with a point and click by a definition of the word 'amateur'.

Cheers...#1 and 4 are definately my favourite two of the bunch, and I'll see if I could mess about a little more with the middle two.

Thanks again :)

Oh, I like the last two! Particularly the very last. Wow.
And I think, just THINK, I have a similar photo taken in the Alamo in San Antonio myself way back then, too, and I think I also have a photo of that building in San Antonio. I wonder where those photos are :scratch: ... they are prints, I think. I took prints in 1998 ... no slides ... hmph. :scratch:

I had to do the same, tonyeck, and then came back and they were right here. Do come back and check whether that works for you, too.

LaFoto said:
Oh, I like the last two! Particularly the very last. Wow.
And I think, just THINK, I have a similar photo taken in the Alamo in San Antonio myself way back then, too, and I think I also have a photo of that building in San Antonio. I wonder where those photos are :scratch: ... they are prints, I think. I took prints in 1998 ... no slides ... hmph. :scratch:

Hah...time to dig out the old albums, eh

Glad to hear you liked them...the fourth was my favourite as well

Wow really liked the train one, great use of B&W!

Yeah if I come back once the picture is loaded in a separate browser window, we're ok!

Lensmaster and JJP - Cheers :)

Nitefly...yeah, there's not loading for me either anymore...so basically, don't direct link with DeviantArt :p though if you do want to see them, the link to my profile's in my sig

Most reactions

Back