What's new

Just a cute pup

Wfpinky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
70
Reaction score
8
Location
North Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0497_2.webp I took this picture back in March, I had my DSLR for about four months at this point. I'm sure it's not the best picture due to lighting, but for some odd reason it's one of my favorite pictures that I've taken.

Any critique is welcome :).
 
Agree with you the shadow in the face contrasting with the very bright head is not the best, but I find this dog totally adorable and understand that you like the picture.
So do I!
 
Thank you! I think she's pretty adorable as well. I blame the big tree in the backyard for the wonky lighting lol.
 
I've never used a soft box or umbrella, but that's good to keep in mind for the future. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom