What's new

Just a dog, being a dog.

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
484285_10151026250056803_2100788069_n.jpg



BTW I rode 179km on my scooter today snapping away. This was the last photo I snapped before the dark clouds came and I had to ride over a mountain pass to get back.
 
Interesting PP colours going on here.

Hmm, have you tried cropping just door + dog ?
 
By your title, the dog is the central subject, yet he's so small that he comes a secondary subject to the doors. I would suggest a crop to enlarge the dog and eliminate as much clutter on the sides as you can, so that we focus on the dog.
 
I like the clutter on the sides, which seems to go with the door. I'd crop the bright blue door on the right (leave most of the basket) and give it a different title. Oh, and back off on the saturation - the vegetation looks radioactive (this one's very subjective, but that's my 2 cents).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom