Just a few before kickoff

Wow, major colors in that not-a-kitty shot! And I love that you still got reflections of the swans even in that kinda creepy green-covered water.

Wow, major colors in that not-a-kitty shot! And I love that you still got reflections of the swans even in that kinda creepy green-covered water.

Lol.. sadly the pond they hang out in comes in two shades, creepy green algae covered and frozen creepy whitish green in the winter. The not kitty shot was with the new tamron 17-50 2.8, well new to me anyway. Lol. Do rather like it, was pretty impressed with the test shots I got with it today.

Nice set.Yes I am surprised you got reflections in Pea soup.The buffalo is my favorite.

Love the colors of the kitty shot. Fantastic

So what did you do to deserve getting kicked off ? Was you bothering the animals again :(

And where is the kitty !!!!

Nice set.Yes I am surprised you got reflections in Pea soup.The buffalo is my favorite.

Thanks DS.. Big fan of the white bison

So what did you do to deserve getting kicked off ? Was you bothering the animals again :(

Actually with zoo security I usually have the opposite problem.. they don't want to let me leave. Lol

It puts the kitty in the thread when it's told !!!!

LIke most things that sounded better in my head lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back