What's new

Just a few from the backyard

Hunter58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
1,026
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't been able to get out the last couple of days so I hit the yard. Lighting was terrible as it was, not just cloudy but kind of dark. Got a few before the rain came.

Common Ground-Dove (through many branches)

p967778251-6.jpg


A young Red-bellied Woodpecker

p736508477-5.jpg


Oh... you again.

p1018077795-5.jpg


Carolina Chickadee

p929462240-5.jpg
 
I agree with Lew!
 
I like the head-on woodpecker

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom