Just a few shots of my son

ChckLiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(Please try to look over the cloth diaper he's sitting on, the ground was soaked!! We've had rain for the last week or more! Sick of this weather!)

CC please :)

Nice!! He seems to be really posing! How old is he? What a cutie! Maybe a more eye-level perspective would have been better ( which would have eliminated the diaper and concrete) but I think they are a terrific montage of your "little man"!

Nice!! He seems to be really posing! How old is he? What a cutie! Maybe a more eye-level perspective would have been better ( which would have eliminated the diaper and concrete) but I think they are a terrific montage of your "little man"!

Haha, he's been trained since birth to the camera so he knows to sit still (most of the time!) he'll be 10 months on the 18th of this month and thank you :)

Handsome little devil!!! As we all know, all babies aren't really "cute." You won the baby lottery.

Good photos.

lol thank you! He's been called the "gerber baby" I don't know how many times so I take it as a compliment :D and yes, not all babies are "cute".. I know a few.. cute in their own special way lol

Cute!

I agree with the eye-level approach. They seem to have a bit of a yellow cast to them - is that just me? If so, I'd tone down the yellow a bit. Also, you could easily clone out that diaper.

Most reactions

Back