What's new

Just a friendly reminder

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
(disclaimer: I hope this isn't seen as too political... I saw the card on my desk and just thought it would be fun to post)

So with that out of the way, for all those Canadians on here, tomorow is everyones favorite day! Election day! So don't forget to vote, although if you remember, but choose not to for political radical reasons, I guess that's alright.


mh51mc.jpg
 
Ah. Cool.
Not that I personally really needed this reminder, but it is very considerate of you, Omeletteman, to put it up here for your fellow-Canadians :D.

I like the close-up-ness of this photo and the chosen DOF. Taken with the available light? Good!
 
Thanks for the comments photo gal and Lafoto, now to bump back up to the top for everyone else to see...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom