magali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello !

what do you think about this ?

verre22fo.jpg

Hi Magali!
Long time no see here on board! :D
Since I am in the process of cleaning up the Photo Themes right now, I have come across your name several times and wondered, well, why is this Magali no longer coming?
Here you are! :mrgreen: Goodie!

As to the glass:
I like very simple photos. One motif, well lit with natural light or so... very nice and effective!

With this one, however, I personally would have left some more room ABOVE the glass and a little less at its bottom. If there were a nice reflection on the table, it could be a reason for leaving so much space at the bottom, but I can't see that reason here.

Do you happen to have another photo of the same with some more space above the glass?

Oh, and I am just realising that you have posted this to the Critique Gallery.
Well, here in Critique, members ask for some SPECIFIC critique on their photo. They ask about light or composition or other clearly outlined things.

Since you are only asking for some general views on this photo, it should better be in the General Gallery - that is THE place for general views (and you can get serious critique over there, too). Hence I shall move this thread over to the General Gallery now.

Beautiful pic, cool and simple.
Actually, I think it would look a bit better if the glass was at the centre of the shot, so if you son't have a pic with more space on the top, you could just crop this one...
Anyway, great pic!

simple is good, is the focus on the bottom of the glass?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back