Just a little experimenting

a.rilley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title says, I was just fooling around and experimenting on photoshop one day and came up with this. It was a little rushed but I feel it came out pretty nicely. I'm pretty new to the site, but tell me what you all think!

3645698775_d4301c69fa.jpg

In response to gopal, here is one of the original pictures I used before photoshopping it to look like it does above (to show it was not originally underexposed).

3647077577_5ed2724e01.jpg

Last edited:
I would prefer it without the lens flare probably.
Or maby less lens flare?
And also the middle (judging by the feet) looks like the torso should be infront of the left hand one.
But its a pretty cool idea none the less.

the lights are falling in camera or what u did on photoshop, it is not clear...because of the lights the photo is underexposed and very tightly cropped....if the effect are of photoshop then it is worth trying.

dave196: Thanks for your input! Good eye on the feet. To be honest, I didn't really realize that haha. It was really rushed, because as I said I was just fooling around with it and ended up being somewhat pleased with the results.

gopal: The effects are from photoshop. I realize that it's tightly cropped and it's underexposed because of the lighting effect. The lights falling off the camera are just lens flares that I threw in there just to see what it looked like. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back