What's new

Just a little walk...

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
35
Location
italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there... I'm really satisfied to be in the forum lately, yesterday I commented some shoots and so here I'm going on with more sharing stuff.

Here is my hometown in Italy, during one of my last walks around with my Canon 450D there will be probably 4 post about this walk!

Let’s go with the first…..

_MG_0013 copy.jpg


_MG_0017 copy.jpg


_MG_0018 copy.jpg


_MG_0020 copy.jpg


_MG_1000 copy.jpg


refer here for more photos and the complete jobs:
Photos of Turin
 
Last edited:
The statue of the faith has in hand a glass that, according to esoteric tradition manifests itself as a signal an image of the presence of the Holy Grail in Turin

:-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom