just a post

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
61700798-O.jpg

61700957-O.jpg

61213008-O.jpg

Cool stuff, dude.

Okay ... you know what a freak I am ... but in the third shot, the clouds at the bottom, I can see a face! The eye and open mouth ... blowing the tree ...

Anyway ... third is my favorite, but they're all cool!

anicole said:
Cool stuff, dude.

Okay ... you know what a freak I am ... but in the third shot, the clouds at the bottom, I can see a face! The eye and open mouth ... blowing the tree ...

Anyway ... third is my favorite, but they're all cool!

so you don't see the two faces in the gravestone?

JonMikal said:
so you don't see the two faces in the gravestone?

I do now ... at least the one in the center ... where's the other?

i can see one in the gravestone... not sure about the cloud one tho. Great pics, the first one is my fav, shame it's on the floor but looks effective :thumbup:

excellent shots, JM! The first one is my fav... I see the faces in the gravestone too but I can't see the one in the clouds.

i'm with ya'll..i see a skull in the gravestone center.....

i keep wanting to make a story out of the first shot... i can just see her waiting on someone...and time slowly easing by...eventually she has turned to stone...cant move...life has swept on by...she is hardened, and worn, but still waiting.....and as life's storms have come and gone, she is evetually wore to the point of losing strength, knowing he will come for her...knowing he wont leave her desolate and alone...still she waits...even after the wind has pushed her down...had beaten her down....the rain washes the last of her tears from her face, and she is resigned to the truth that he left her.....she in truth has turned to stone...her heart has stopped completely...the blood dried in her veins.... life ceases to exsist to her....she just watches the seasons pass...............

great shot jm....

aprilraven said:
i keep wanting to make a story out of the first shot... i can just see her waiting on someone...and time slowly easing by...eventually she has turned to stone...cant move...life has swept on by...she is hardened, and worn, but still waiting.....and as life's storms have come and gone, she is evetually wore to the point of losing strength, knowing he will come for her...knowing he wont leave her desolate and alone...still she waits...even after the wind has pushed her down...had beaten her down....the rain washes the last of her tears from her face, and she is resigned to the truth that he left her.....she in truth has turned to stone...her heart has stopped completely...the blood dried in her veins.... life ceases to exsist to her....she just watches the seasons pass...............

... tarbender .... I think I need a drink ...

Calliopallie, please ship her next round of meds ... and make it a double!

(gaaaah! that was sad!)

anicole said:
... tarbender .... I think I need a drink ...

Calliopallie, please ship her next round of meds ... and make it a double!

(gaaaah! that was sad!)

Already shipped... felt it too! :lol:

Great shots Jon. That broken monument is sad, but soo true. I see it a lot here.
Nice eye to see those faces in the second shot.

Most reactions

Back