djwisely

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi! Im new to the forum :p

Just a random HDR i made today :3

$image-408452547.jpg

Its a bit harsh for my tastes, but i thought it looked alright c:

Opinions? :D

Lost me a bit... is this a drawing? Or a photo... orr.... I don't think it really qualifies as HDR. I'm not trying to be condescending here but: Do you know what High Dynamic Range images are? This doesn't really have a range at all; never mind a HD one...

Again, not trying to be rude, it just seems like you may be a bit.... confused?

Its a cool image though. I'm just not sure how it fits either HDR... or even photography for that matter.

Lost me a bit... is this a drawing? Or a photo... orr.... I don't think it really qualifies as HDR. I'm not trying to be condescending here but: Do you know what High Dynamic Range images are? This doesn't really have a range at all; never mind a HD one...

Again, not trying to be rude, it just seems like you may be a bit.... confused?

Its a cool image though. I'm just not sure how it fits either HDR... or even photography for that matter.

Depending on the HDR software you can take some of the settings to extreme values and get effects like this.

But you are correct. This is not typical of what HDR effects we are after, generally speaking. Using some of the other Photoshop effects you can get pretty much the same thing in from one image.

As a photograph this is terrible, sorry.

I know its not the best :p i have better work. This was just an experiment. but thanks for the input :D

Most reactions

Back