What's new

Just another back yard afternoon

Toaster

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jess-n-ka.jpg


My daughter Jess, composed this shot with Ka, the ball python who lived with us while his mama Maureen, got settled.

I even used her Kodak digital to take the shot. Then I played around with it just a bit.

Not much at all.

Well, maybe quite a bit.

[=]
 
Trippy! Even though I'm not a fan of excessive PP, I like this a lot. Turning it upside down was a great idea.
 
Hey, welcome to the forum. That's a pretty amazing pic to post within your first 3 posts on this forum. Like 'invisible' said, 'trippy'!

I look forward to seeing more of your shots
 
very freaky :) its kinda destracting and I didnt notice that nasty scary snake on her to start with, but I do like this pic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom