What's new

Just because.....

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can. :greenpbl:
8373537527_49810e5620_b.jpg
 
Damnit... you did it again! Gorgeous.. just like you! I think the reason you do these so well, is that they reflect the inner you! :hug::
 
Yeah, that was my reaction too... Sigh. Mishele, you're such a tease. :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Damnit... you did it again! Gorgeous.. just like you! I think the reason you do these so well, is that they reflect the inner you! :hug::
LOL Charlie, you are too much! Your flattery isn't going to get you anywhere! :sexywink:

Yeah, that was my reaction too... Sigh. Mishele, you're such a tease. :)
I've been called worse things. :greenpbl:

Thanks for the comments!!
 
My signature says it all...well done again.
 
how in the world did you do that?

once the adoration subsides, I'd love to see a "how this was done".
 
Mishele, I think I have an idea of how you do this. I'm going to try and see if it works :)
 
Epic as always.
 
Beautiful .... wonderful colors, OK thats enough I don't want it to go to your head!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Mishele, I think I have an idea of how you do this. I'm going to try and see if it works :)
OK, Jeffie. Let's see whatcha got....PM me. :)

Thanks kiddos!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom