What's new

Just because.....

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #31
Thanks, Sir. I took tons of pictures during the summer. I go back through them from time to time and pick one out to edit. This is one I did yesterday. :) All the flowers are from my garden.

I thought this looked familiar. Have we seen this with a different edit? Or at least the same type of flower?

It's not bad. ;)
Same type of flower, not the same flower. I've tried all kinds of flowers. The size and shape of this type seems to work best. I need to find it in different colors for this coming spring/summer.
:)
Thanks everyone for the comments!!
 
LOL OMG That is awesome!! I have that same nightie!


PROOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

salook.gif
 
As always, soft and provocative. Bravo.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #35
Thanks, peeps!!
Sorry, no nightie shots.
 
Picking colors is hard. My daughter's tempera paints are also in rather unappealing colors, it turns out.

My theory is that mishele uses her nightie in an undisclosed manner to create her flowers.

$Daisy1.webp$Daisy2.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #40
Thanks, Kathy and Frequency!!

Jeff, I'm waiting for your PM. :er:
 
Oh shiznit. I thought I sent it the other night, but that was right around 4am when TPF fails for half an hour. I'll message you in a bit.
 
Well I see you are still doing the Kool stuff ,Mish ! you rock Girl !
 
um, Jeff? Why are you PM'ing Mishele at 4 am? Could be misconstrued, ya know. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #45
um, Jeff? Why are you PM'ing Mishele at 4 am? Could be misconstrued, ya know. ;)
Most of my PM's come after 2am...:sexywink:
Speaking of PM's, pgriz I might have a proposition for you...lol I'll PM you later.....:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom