What's new

Just because.....

how in the world did you do that?

once the adoration subsides, I'd love to see a "how this was done".

Uh - if she let's you in onto the secret before the rest of us, we will just have to go and find you and burn you at the stake, because it would take witchcraft to make her reveal her secret.

Seriously though, part of the challenge is to figure out how Mishele has done it. I've been trying various techniques, as have others, and it has helped to push my skill level a few notches higher, but I still haven't figured it out. Try it - you'll be surprised at how subtle this is.
 
I really like this, very unique.
 
"D'oh!"

Outstanding!
 
Ok hang me at the stake I wanna know how you did that also
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #24
Where do you get the flowers? It's winter! Or are you one of those people who hits the florist pretty often anyways, so you usually have these things around?

Nicely done. If you're using anything like my reverse engineered technique, this was quite difficult to get. It's quite lovely.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #27
Thanks, Sir. I took tons of pictures during the summer. I go back through them from time to time and pick one out to edit. This is one I did yesterday. :) All the flowers are from my garden.
 
Thanks, Sir. I took tons of pictures during the summer. I go back through them from time to time and pick one out to edit. This is one I did yesterday. :) All the flowers are from my garden.

I thought this looked familiar. Have we seen this with a different edit? Or at least the same type of flower?

It's not bad. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom