Demers18 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2011 Messages 1,330 Reaction score 265 Location Sudbury Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 #61 WOW! That is simply fantastic!
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #62 runnah said: mishele said: runnah said: Stop it! Her/his head will explode. Click to expand... Too late!! hehe Click to expand... I hate flowers, colors, blur and states that being with "P". That should let some air out. Click to expand... I could tell you had no taste! :er: Demers18 said: WOW! That is simply fantastic! Click to expand... Thanks, Lee!!
runnah said: mishele said: runnah said: Stop it! Her/his head will explode. Click to expand... Too late!! hehe Click to expand... I hate flowers, colors, blur and states that being with "P". That should let some air out. Click to expand... I could tell you had no taste! :er: Demers18 said: WOW! That is simply fantastic! Click to expand... Thanks, Lee!!
Sarmad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 4, 2012 Messages 420 Reaction score 156 Location Mansehra, Pakistan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 #63 I just love this motion blur effect (If used wisely).
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #64 Thank you, Sir!!