Just bit of Grand Place

Picture 3 and 4 inspire me the most. Very much alive and very much Brussels as I know it. You've managed to capture that unique atmosphere very well. I've lived there most of my life and even got married right there (picture 2). Your story on Sounds of Shutter about moving from a big town to a small place is very familiar to me... had a hard time letting go of Brussels, in a way photography saved me and nature eventually became the new source of inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

oh... forgot to add...

Waffles for Derrel ;)

It's a snapshot and I completely missed the focus, but you get the idea :)
There are two types of waffles, I tried them both. These were nice. I tried those with strawberries and white something... Too much sugar, but I needed sugar at that moment

$brussels_090414_0673.jpg

Picture 3 and 4 inspire me the most. Very much alive and very much Brussels as I know it. You've managed to capture that unique atmosphere very well. I've lived there most of my life and even got married right there (picture 2). Your story on Sounds of Shutter about moving from a big town to a small place is very familiar to me... had a hard time letting go of Brussels, in a way photography saved me and nature eventually became the new source of inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

That's a really nice thing to hear from someone who is from Brussels (about photos) Thank you! I feel so much better now ;) and, it's nice to hear the rest of your comment also.

I posted another thread about Brussels, you can look it here if you want http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/358104-tourist-brussels.html

Nice series. Looks like Old City of Brussels might be never ending source of inspiration.

What a dump!

;)

Nice series. Looks like Old City of Brussels might be never ending source of inspiration.
so true... and I can't wait to edit what else I have :)

What is always so interesting about these places is the blending of architectural styles. Built and rebuilt over time, it is fascinating. Nice shots as usual, maria.

you don't dissappoint

I agree with you jennifer. Thank you for the "usual" part! :)

bribrius, that sounds like you have some expectation. It's nice :)

Most reactions

Back